Applied Motion Products Introduces Compact and Powerful Digital Servo Drives for Demanding DC-Powered Motion Control Applications
Applied Motion’s fully digital servo drives also feature:
· Auto-tuning, anti-vibration function and programmable notch filter for smooth motion and accurate positioning
· 10 Amps continuous, 20 Amps peak output current
· Supply voltages from 24 to 60 volts DC
· Various control modes including step (pulse) & direction, analog torque/velocity/positioning, encoder following, streaming commands, stand-alone operation (indexing) with Q Programmer™ software, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP or RTU, and CANopen
· 8 regular digital inputs: 5 – 24V DC; 4 high-speed digital inputs: 5- 24V DC and 6 digital inputs: 30 VDC
· Safe Torque Off input
· Dual-port communications for daisy chaining drives together (line or ring networks
Applied Motion’s new DC powered drives are optimized for use with their high torque in the 200W, 400W and 750W power range. For more Information, visit or watch the . Or contact Applied Motion Products by completing the online or calling 1-800-525-1609.
About Applied Motion Products
Founded in 1978, Applied Motion Products specializes in high-precision, cost-effective motion control products including stepper and servo motors, drives, controllers, gearheads, and power supplies. The company serves a diverse industrial and OEM customer base with both standard and customized products. With in-depth motor and control expertise, Applied Motion Products works with customers from initial concept and design through finished product and production to provide the best motion control solutions to a range of markets. Find out more at or contact the company at 1-800-525-1609.